Title: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Provides high level, more complex secretarial/administrative support to senior management employees or groups in the Bank.
• Serve as a liaison between manager and bank personnel, responding to questions and issues on departmental matters.
• Creates non-routine correspondence and communications on behalf of manager.
• Perform high level administrative / project assignments, relieving management of many day-to-day operations and ensuring smooth functioning of department.
• Prepare and arrange business presentations, management letters, and other communications to include agendas, meeting minutes.
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendar for manager.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements.
• Prepare disbursements and billings for approval.
• Maintains financial expense records.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Associate's degree or equivalent in experience
• Four (4) years progressive secretarial/administrative support experience with demonstrated development of skills on-the-job
• We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply
Ideal Qualifications Preferred:
• Proficiency with personal computers and pertinent software programs (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion, using sound judgment
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
New York, New York, United States of America