Entry level Recruiting role focused on finding and managing accounting/finace industry job-seekers/staff
This job is perfect for those who are sharp, friendly, successful and love problem solving! Wondering if you have the skills to join us? Our Most Successful Employees Came From These Backgrounds • Retail: Team Leads, Salespersons, Managers, High-end or busy locations • Hospitality: Banquet sales, Account Managers, Event Services, Servers • Sports: Team-players, Competitors, Coaches, Collegiate Athletes • Higher Education: Admissions, Alumni Engagement, Recruiting for Sororities and Fraternities • Fundraising/Sales: Donor Relations, Campaigns, Business Development, B2B • Recruiting: Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition, Community Engagement
• Accountant/ Human Resources/IT: with a desire to spend more time with people Ideal Fit • 1-5 years of experience in one of the industries listed above • Organized, timely, self-motivated, confident • Tech-savvy and loves learning • Makes friends easily, enjoys teamwork, has a great sense of humor • College degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Accounting, Finance and Computer Science, IT, Communications, Sports Management, etc.(preferred) CFS is a 100% employee-owned company, and we only promote from within, so there is plenty of room for growth! We provide top tier accounting/finance talent to our clients through a matchmaking process. Every business needs accounting, finance and IT help these days, so you will meet people from all industries and learn a TON! Daily Activities
• Develop and maintain relationships with qualified job seekers by posting job ads, sifting through resumes, conducting interviews, checking references, giving advice, answering questions, and following up.
• Get to know job applicants, their skills, and their preferred company environment, then collaborate with your team to recommend perfect candidates for each job opening.
• Guide candidates through the interviewing and hiring process. Check in frequently with candidates and their employers to make sure the job runs smoothly. Benefits
• Compensation: base salary + uncapped commission + PTO + Paid holidays • Training: Comprehensive new hire program, "CFS University", professional mentorship and ongoing development throughout your career • Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. FSA/HSA, commuter benefit.