Structural Engineer - AutoCAD, Construction Administration, Schedules, Budgets - Cincinnati, OH - JOB 21-00467 Salary Range:
Commensurate - Permanent Position with Benefits.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
A full service architectural & engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Structural Engineer. This position requires design and construction administration experience of municipal, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail structures. The candidate must be a proven professional with experience in managing designs, schedules, budgets, and client relationships. REQUIREMENTS
- BS or MS in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer or seeking to obtain is a plus
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD and a working knowledge of structural design software.
- Revit experience a plus
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
- Responsible for structural design of municipal, industrial, commercial, institutional and retail structures, including new buildings and non-building structures, and additions or renovations to existing buildings and non-building structures.
- Team position that serves as technical designer formulating and developing structural engineering concepts
- Ability to determine load capacities of existing structures.
- Monitor project budgets, as well as the performance of internal and external technical support services.
- Prepare or direct, the preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, and designs for projects.
- Review and/or prepare the opinion of construction costs and project proposals
- Responsible for coordinating technical and administrative activities within the various departments of the firm; and those of outside consultants.
Commensurate - Permanent Position with Benefits. Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations. Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-
Website: (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job. Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Job Requirements:
See Job Description for Requirements.