Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children's services and day services.
Benchmark looking to hire a full-time Talent Acquisition Specialist for our South Bend and Hobart offices.
- Post recruitment ads with a variety of recruitment resources including but not limited to sponsored web sites, professional organizations, newspapers, universities, social media, and the Company's web site, etc.
- Engage previous applicants and employees who are eligible for rehire
- Maintain current information on job openings for assigned programs
- Maintain an updated staffing needs list for each service line
- Conduct telephone interviews with candidates
- Coordinate the flow of candidates through the interview process including scheduling 2nd round interviews with hiring managers and including HR generalist in all relevant communications
- Maintain and report statistics on defined key performance indicators (KPI)
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Base salary plus performance based incentive
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or 1 year of relevant experience.
- Valid driver's license
- Valid auto insurance
- Must be able to spend 6 -7 hours per day sourcing candidates
Benchmark Human Services is and EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested, apply online at or email resume to .