Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Covington is a city and the county seat of Newton County, Georgia, located 35 miles east of Atlanta. As of the 2010 Census, its population was 13,118.
The plant was built in 1967 manufactures polystyrene foam containers, and has approximately 370 Pactiv employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call or email .
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
- Coordinate HR information to ensure 100% data integrity in ADP and SAP
- Manage processes connected with payroll administration to confirm accurate and timely payrolls.
- Manage processes connected with the onboarding of new employees, and employee changes including but not limited to ADP/SAP data entry, personnel file creation and other transactions as needed
- Perform termination administration duties, largely consisting of ensuring data entry and communication to respective departments
- Ensure the organizations/departments/teams are correct and updated in the HR systems and make appropriate modifications/updates in a timely manner
- Recruiting flow/closure of interviews through job postings and applicant tracking software.
- Verify candidate successfully completed the pre-employment background check and drug screen processes; following up on any open items.
- Maintaining/Running weekly/monthly reports from HRIS systems as needed.
- Will be assisting with training activities/
- Participate in planning different employee engagement programs
- Other duties as assigned: 10%
Minimum of 2-3 years of HRIS or HR support roleStrong attention to detailDemonstrate the ability to analyze issues, determine appropriate solutions and resolve sensitive problemsDemonstrate customer service orientation; ability to provide service and remain focused even during emotionally charged circumstances. Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgement effectivelyA highly proactive, solution-oriented approach to work and interactionsStrong team player skills and ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals at all levels of an organization. Preferred;HR Certificate or equivalence experienceExperience, or knowledge, in ADP and SAP Prior experience working in a distribution environment