Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
As part of its COVID-19 workplace requirements, the client site for this role, or a client site to which this role must travel, has mandated that all employees, suppliers, and visitors be fully vaccinated by December 3, 2021, and provide proof. If you believe that you require an accommodation for a medical or religious reason with respect to these client requirements, please contact .
Logistics at full potential.
You know how to bring out the best in managers and supervisors, and you have the vision and confidence to get the job done. As the Warehouse Site Manager at GXO Logistics, you'll be responsible for overseeing the efficient operations of the warehouse, including order fulfillment, shipping/receiving and inventory control activities. As a part of the GXO team, you'll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily business solutions for our global customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Maintain high standards for operational activities, ensuring that the quality management system procedures are implemented throughout the warehouse
- Efficiently develop and manage organizational resources, policies and procedures for increased depth and breadth of capabilities
- Ensure compliance with contractual metrics
- Hire, train, develop and appraise staff effectively, and consult with the HR team as needed
- Focus on safety, quality and productivity requirements in accordance with company needs and customer requirements
- Take an active role in workload planning and volume forecasting for the site
- Optimize all resources to meet or exceed production, quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction metrics
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in supply chain management in a distribution environment
- Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement knowledge and experience
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience
- Consistent negotiation and influencing skills
- Working knowledge of financial accounting, including developing and/or managing a P&L; experience with HR practices
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.