Competitive Base Salary, Extremely Competitive Benefits Package, Flexible Work Schedules, Accelerated Career Growth
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Henry Chan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a national home building construction company with offices across the US, but due to strong demand and growth are in critical need of a Warranty Representative in the Raliegh. NC area. If you are looking for a better opportunity, we would welcome the opportunity to learn more about you. We have been in business for over 20 years, have experienced very low turnover, strong year-over-year growth, and are managing over a Billion$$ in projects every year. It is a very exciting time for us!
Currently, our most critical need is to hire experts in homebuilding construction arena, so please read on and apply if we still have your interest. :)Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Duties and Responsibilities: (Including but not limited to)
* Manage customer care program in a manner which is consistent with construction practices and budgetary constraints resulting in satisfied homeowners.
* Analyze trends in service work, warranty obligations in order to identify root causes of errors and possible solutions.
* Develop and implement procedures and programs which correct root causes of warranty obligations.
* Receive customer care requests, evaluate them and respond appropriately with either repair work or sound explanation to homeowners regarding why repair work is outside the scope of warranty program.
* Develop and implement a service work scheduling process which results in timely completion of needed warranty work.
* Responsible for managing the workflow and quality of service rendered by the Customer Care Coordinators. Serves as mentor to those coordinators delivers timely reviews and any needed disciplinary action.
* Interviews and hires Customer Care Coordinators as needed to fulfill the needs of Customer Care program.
* Maintain an effective working relationship with subcontractors.
* Develop and implement a process which allows service trends to be analyzed, root causes identified and appropriate corrections made.
* Cross train with Construction staff as appropriate.
* Interface with customers in a way which results in highly satisfied homeowners.
* May function as primary representative at assigned sites.
* Oral and written communications both internally and externally.
* Responsible to ensure that all service issues are resolved to homeowners satisfaction in the most cost effective method.
* Analyze all warranty situations and make decisions promptly regarding solutions.
* Other duties as assigned by Manager.
* Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in Construction Management or similar degree preferred or equivalent years of direct, on-site construction or warranty service experience with production builder.
* High School diploma or equivalency required.
* A valid driver's license and valid insurance for any motor vehicle used to provide transportation as required by the position.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Knowledge of Construction Standards and Methods.
* Conflict resolution skills.
* Computer literacy, proficiency with Outlook, excel, Word, Power Point and ability to learn new programs as needed.
* Ability to review, analyze and interpret information as well as trouble-shoot to solve problems.
* Knowledge of business English and ability to communicate patiently and professionally with both internal and external customers both orally and in writing.
* Professionalism in both appearance and behavior required for working directly with homeowners.
* Minimum of one year direct experience in production building or warranty service.
* Construction or building industry experience mandatory.
* A minimum of 3 years Subcontractor Management experience preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.