Shift: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Days: Saturday & Sunday
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Explore more about the receptionist opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay, and Sick Time
- Receive and follow reception schedule/instructions from your supervisor and as outlined in our established policies and procedures.
- Answer telephone, determine nature of the call, and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Greet visitors. Direct to appropriate office and/or resident room.
- Assist department directors in administrative matters (i.e., typing reports, correspondence, etc.)
Our company mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the world. Our facility's success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company's mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Glenwood Care Center
1300 North C Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
Back to Jobs