Job Title: Office & Agent Administrator - Transaction Focus
Department: Stark West Office
Reporting Relationship: Branch Office Manager
Location of Job: 702 N High Point Rd, Madison, WI 53717
Work Schedule: 40 hour week Monday through Friday. Hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. or as discussed with manager.
We are looking for an energetic, detail oriented administrator to work in our fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career. At Stark Company Realtors, we are passionate about what we do and equally passionate about finding the right people to join our team. We are seeking a qualified candidate who shares our vision, values and commitment to helping our agents thrive and our customers succeed.
Summary of duties and responsibilities:
- Process Real Estate paperwork from Offer to Purchase to closing
- Maintain online transaction management system
- Assure all paperwork is present - coordinate with agent on missing information
- Process Earnest Money - ensure delivery and receipts to respective parties
- Responsible for learning and mastering internal and industry wide technology systems and how they play a role in a Real Estate practice such as:
- Skyslope, Zipforms, DeltaCRM, Paragon, Xpressdocs, Lucidpress and more.
- Assist Office Management with maintenance of internal offer to purchase analysis
- Responsible for understanding tasks/responsibilities of other Administrator in the office in order to assist agents
- Responsible for maintaining Stark standards of customer service within office for both Stark agents and customers.
- Manage front desk: ie. Answer phone, greet clients, maintain public spaces, sort mail
Qualifications/Skills and knowledge Requirements
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Some experience in Real Estate strongly desired
- Holding an active Real Estate License desired (or willingness to obtain)
Other important attributes:
- Self motivated, takes initiative, and forward thinking
- Approaches work with a heavy customer service mindset
- Highly detailed and organized
- Strong ability to problem solve, look for efficiencies and contribute ideas
- Eager to evolve with the position
- Excited about adding to a vibrant culture of success
Expectations of day to day and future: This position requires daily collaborative work with Stark agents and customers, as well as, the other administrator in the office.
*This position will evolve as new technology and systems are put into place. We are looking for someone who is excited about being a part of that evolution, willing to tap into the mindset of a Real Estate agent, and look at the role through a transaction coordination lens.